EB5 Immigrant Investor Program
Green Card through Investment
The EB-5 Investor program is the easiest, fastest and direct path to the green card in the U.S. In general, the investor must meet capital investment amount requirements, job creation requirements, and ensure that the business receiving the investment qualifies for the EB-5 program.
EB5 Requirements Summary:
- $500,000 investment in a targeted employment area (TEA) or $1 million capital investment amount.
- The investment must be made in a for-profit U.S. commercial entity. The applicants can invest directly in a new commercial enterprise or in a regional center.
Benefits of the EB5 Investor Visa
- Permanent residency in the United States (green cards) for you, your spouse and any unmarried children under 21
- The foreign investor and his family are not required to live in the area of their investment and may live or work anywhere in the U.S.
- Become a U.S Citizen after 5 years of being a green card holder;
- No day-to-day business management.
- No backlog for the EB5 Visa Investor category.
- No Petitioner, Employer or Sponsor Needed.
- No requirement of a labor certification.
- Foreign nationals who wish to study in the US receive great cost savings, and can take advantage of in-state tuition rates, grants and scholarships.
Once the requisite forms are filed and the application is approved the foreign investor and his/her dependents may obtain status as a conditional resident.
Permanent Resident Based on Investment:
Eligible investors with condition residence for two years may apply for removal of conditions and obtain lawful permanent residence. The applications must be filed within 90 days before the second anniversary of the foreign investors admission to the United States as a conditional resident.
Contact our US Immigration Attorney for Applying to the EB5 Visa Program
Call us for a free consultation with our experienced and knowledgeable immigration attorney at Torres Immigration Law. We can be reached 7 days a week a xxxxxx. You may also send us an e-mail at XXXXX or complete the online form provided on this page and we will contact you shortly.