J. David Pena is a US immigration attorney with over 30 years of experience in the legal immigration field. In addition to his years of immigration experience, he has served as legal advisor for Mexican and Colombian embassies in Washington, DC, as well as the Mexican Consulate in Miami, FL. He as also served as special counsel for the Commission of International Relationships of the State of Florida.
Mr. Pena is a well-known speaker, with a wide range of knowledge on immigration and international investments throughout the America’s.
For over 30 years, our practice has focused and specializes on immigration related matters which has allowed us to offer an individualized service with excellent quality for our clients. We go further than immigration needs, by getting involved with a high degree of professionalism to meet our client’s expectations.
Membership and Activities
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Colombian – American Bar Association – (Past President)
- InterAmerican Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce (Board of Governors)
- Bankers Club (Board of Governors)
- Miami Center for The Performing Arts (Board of Directors – Founder)
- B.B.A., St. Mary’s University, 1981; Magna Cum Laude
- J.D., University of Wisconsin, School of Law, 1984; (With Honors)
English (fluent), Spanish (fluent)